29.3.14

Patricia Gray | Vancouver Magazine

Gray Area: inside an Alberni Street townhouse

Patricia Gray crafts some of the city’s most elegant interiors including False Creek's Erickson project and John Travolta's Vancouver pad, but in her own Alberni Street townhouse, creativity is the freedom to make mistakes.
Patricia Gray Interior Design | Vancouver Magazine
Patricia Gray Interior Design | Vancouver Magazine
Patricia Gray Interior Design | Vancouver Magazine

Thank-you Adrienne Matei for the great article in Vancouver Magazine and Lucas Finley, photographer.

8 comments:

  1. Patricia, loved the article and that shot of you in front of the bookcase is great. And what is all that gold leaf?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article Patricia and also fun to read...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tareq
    That gold leaf is a piece of art that I was working on at the time of the photo shoot. It has subsequently had a coat of resin on it and is waiting to be hung in a corporate office installation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura31/3/14

    Your home is lovely and peaceful. How nice that you create your own artwork to enhance the existing beauty of your interiors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patricia I am on love with your prints, I have seen so many master piece of you on Pinterest and Fine art america. I have that Old fishing Boat of yours set as wallpaper..

    Timber Outdoor furniture

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a terrific article and congratulations. John Travolta, so fun! I continue to love your Instagram photos of your renderings and art. I mean it when I say how much I adore all your work. How I wish I had followed my dream of being an architect. You are one incredibly talented woman Patricia.

    Deb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful interior decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So impressed by your work!

    ReplyDelete

Patricia Gray | Interior Design Blog™

I love to hear your comments and welcome your thoughts and feedback. Please use the comment form as a discussion format pertaining to the topic at hand.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...